Community Forum

Camera preview did not load

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Camera preview did not load

Upon starting Xfinity Home app a "Camera preview did not load" message appears and I'm seeing a very old camera preview thumbs from last month. Problem occured after the latest App update. I am running Home version 7.2.6.205272 on a Samsung Note 5 with Android Lollipop 5.1.1. Never had this issue before the update. There were no hardware changes done at my residence whatsoever and no outages. 

Official Employee

Re: Camera preview did not load

Hi oeuro5 - 

I've pulled up your account & would like to open up a ticket on your behalf so a tech can reach out and work with you directly.

Thanks,

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I rolled it back to an older version, now it works! I will wait for the next update, hopefully the problem will be fixed. Thank you

Official Employee

Hi oeuro5 - 

I apologize that we haven't been able to resolve this on the newest version of the app.  We're still looking into your account to find the source of this issue.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!