Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Camera Won't Stay Connected

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Camera Won't Stay Connected

I have been having issues with my camera staying connected to the touchscreen and app for two weeks. I have been walked through completely deleting the camera and reinstalling and repairing with tech support over the phone as well as a tech visit to my home twice in one day only to have it lose connection within an hour or so. Constantly rebooting from home for it to work occasionally with touchscreen and almost never with app. Oddly enough this all started around the same time I dropped the cable from my TriplePlay package. I will not continue to pay top dollar for a product that doesn't work. The whole appeal for me over other companies with zero issues and cheaper prices was the camera. I also will not continue to pay $50 for a visit from a tech to my home to not fix the problem. Their results are no better than my own.
Official Employee

Re: Camera Won't Stay Connected

Hi Amaynard4416 - 

I pulled up your account & opened up a ticket on your behalf so a tech can reach out to you directly to troubleshoot.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

Any idea when someone will be in contact? This is very frustrating.
Official Employee

Hi amaynard4416 -- 

I pulled up the ticket & see our techs have made two attempts to reach you.  Additionally, can you please update to the latest version of the Android app?

Thanks,

Rachel