Community Forum

xFi Advanced Security Blocking File Hosting Site Needed by Company

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

xFi Advanced Security Blocking File Hosting Site Needed by Company

Hello,

I asked this question under another topic, but thought I would repost here in hopes to get a reply. My company has starting working from home recently. This has led those of us with xFinity internet to notice issue. xFi Advanced Security is blocking a site we use to host files for our company web site. The site is pro.ispring.com. When a user of our site clicks on a file, they are brought over to a web page on iSpring's site where they can view it. The link is not a direct link to the file itself just a web page for viewing. The company is iSpring Solutions. I contacted them and they say they have a valid SSL certificate and we should contact you. I have also attached a screenshot of the error message.

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 2.26.34 PM.png

I am not sure the best way to handle this situation, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jason

Highlighted
Expert

Re: xFi Advanced Security Blocking File Hosting Site Needed by Company

Your original topic with a reply is here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-xFi/xFi-Advanced-Security-Blocking-Site-Needed-by-Company/m-p/...

This duplicate is being closed as per the forum guidelines. Keep the discussion there in one place please.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!