Community Forum

YOUR NORTON SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT ACTIVE CHECK YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

New Poster

YOUR NORTON SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT ACTIVE CHECK YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

This window comes up repeatedly.  I have checked my comcast account and it indicates fully subscribed but the window keeps popping up.  How do I stop it from happening

New Poster

Re: YOUR NORTON SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT ACTIVE CHECK YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

Same here

New Poster

I chatted w Norton Support. They ran NortonActivationRepair.exe and fixed the problem.

Avail at: ftp://ftp.symantec.com/misc/tools/NortonActivationRepair.exe

Highlighted
New Poster

The thing that seemed to fix this problem on my system was "help -> get support -> autofix." I ran the recommended updates, and the problem was fixed.

New Poster

I click on check subscription and it says it is now active.  Click on Norton again and says subscription is not active.  Every time I try to run the activation repair program is errors out and won't run.  I have reinstalled Xfinity norton at least a dozen times.  Continues to be really annoying.

Hi sjrobb75,

Please see the following for info from a previous post I made back in January of this year:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/Norton-Check-Subscription-message...

Let us know if any help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!