Community Forum

Xfinity - "This site is not secure" message. Error code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

New Poster

Xfinity - "This site is not secure" message. Error code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

When i try to log on to xfinity i've been getting this message "This site is not secure" with error code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

any suggestions?

New Poster

Re: Xfinity - "This site is not secure" message. Error code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

In case someone else runs into this, another possible cause of the reactivation isste is a DNS configuration problem.  My router and Wifi are separate from the modem and they learned the initial DNS servers used for setup/activation from the modem.  Normally a reboot would fix this, however I have a bit of a non-standard network setup and this was the cause of the problem.  Adding the correct DNS servers for Comcast (75.75.75.75 and 75.75.76.76) resolved my issue.  I have an old Aries modem and it works fine.

Expert

Re: Xfinity - "This site is not secure" message. Error code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Dead thread from last year now being closed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!