Community Forum

Who is USAF_E-8_RET

Frequent Visitor

Who is USAF_E-8_RET

who is USAF_E-8_RET? He keeps posting very out of date stuff about Norton. Some of the links he gives are misleading if not absolutely useless. Perhaps his advice might have been useful several years ago but with the current Norton crisis, they are not helpful. I am suspicious because you cannot reply to his messages. Why is that?

Re: Who is USAF_E-8_RET

Hi Gorm,

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I must ask which of the FAQ's I have authored are outdated and which links are misleading?  I'll be more than gald to correct/ujpdate them if needed.

That said, Norton and Comcast is aware of the current situation which has never been so wide spread in the past they are working on correcting it.  

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Who is USAF_E-8_RET

Gorm wrote:

Perhaps his advice might have been useful several years ago but with the current Norton crisis, they are not helpful. I am suspicious because you cannot reply to his messages. Why is that?

Sounds like you are looking at old locked threads ? If so, advice / links that were given years ago are typically no longer relevant today.