Community Forum

Update to New Norton 360

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Update to New Norton 360

I get emails about updating to the new Norton 360. I have the Norton provided by Xfinity.

Can I update to Norton 360?

Thank you.

Re: Update to New Norton 360

@clajas 

I am inclined to say no, as you are not using a paid subscription from Norton (Norton Security Online is free with your Comcast account) but in order to be 100% sure - I have posed the question to a Norton Forum admin.    I'll get back when I hear back from them.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

Hi @clajas,

Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. At this time, Norton Security Online provided by Xfinity is not able to be upgraded to New Norton 360. Only products that were directly purchased from Norton may be upgraded. 

Thanks!

Dinesh B

Norton Support

Regular Contributor

Thanks so much! I thought that the same way since you never hear you can.

Jim

@NortonSupport 

Thanks for the reply Dinesh B - I thought Norton Support no longer existed on this Forum. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!