Community Forum

Unblocking a website

New Poster

Unblocking a website

I inadvertently blocked an email on my iMac using Comcast.  The message originated through a website that allowed multiple parties to communicate with each other.  Now all messages originating through that website are blocked.  How do I reverse this yet maintain blocks on other inappropriate sites/addresses?

Official Employee

Re: Unblocking a website

Hello, boblampe. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear that you are having issues with getting to a website. I can certainly look into this for you. You mentioned the website and then you mentioned messages. Are you having issues with the website itself or are you have issues with emails from that website?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unblocking a website

Hello, boblampe. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has resolved itself. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!