Community Forum

URGENT ISSUE: (COMCAST CSA) - Not Receiving Comcast Xfinity Marketing and Special Offer Emails

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

URGENT ISSUE: (COMCAST CSA) - Not Receiving Comcast Xfinity Marketing and Special Offer Emails

Hello Comcast CSA,   - Comcast Security Assurance Department  (Email issue) 

I am an existing loyal Customer since year 1988 and desperately need your assistance. I have an Existing Trouble Ticket established since 04/22/20 & 06/02/20, via phone with your Comcast Security Assurance department.  I was told by the representatives on both 04/22/20 & 06/02/20, that a Second Level person within Security Assurance department would be calling me back within 48-72 hours, at my Preferred Phone Number.  A representative called me back on 06/02/20 at 1:10pm EST and stated they did not know what I was talking about.

Please, I need your help!

Since 04/18/20, I “HAVE NOT” been receiving ANY Comcast/Xfinity Marketing and Special Offer Emails - coming from: xfinity@emails.xfinity.com even though ALL my User Preferences under Communications from Xfinity website --------- that include: What to Watch Weekly, What to Watch Sports, Site Updates, PPV Emails, and Special Offers & Deals, are individually selected as turned “ON”. Prior to 04/18/20, I have always been receiving them for the last several years. Without explanation now, they have ALL STOPPED, even though ALL my User Preferences are selected as turned “ON” and have always been “ON” / Opting In to, All Comcast/Xfinity Marketing and Special offer Emails. I only access Comcast/Xfinity email thru the Webmail – Website and “do not” use any 3rd party email program. I have no Filters set.  This issue began on 04/18/20, when I accidently marked one of the Comcast/Xfinity Marketing and Special Offer Emails as Spam, when I meant to mark it as Deleted after reading it. The Deleting and Spam buttons on top of the Comcast/Xfinity Webmail – Website sit side by side, so you can see how that could happen. I was told by Comcast Security Assurance department, the Second Level person is supposed to check the back end settings behind the scenes where the Marketing Special offer Emails website:  https://pc2.mypreferences.com/Comcast/OptDown/opt-down/#/  “ON” buttons are located, which I cannot see and determine the issue ------ as well as VERIFY & REMOVE MY Comcast EMAIL FROM ANY SPAM / BLOCK List behind the scene, should it be listed. So, I can begin again receiving All Comcast/Xfinity Marketing and Special offer Emails - coming from: xfinity@emails.xfinity.com . I even added this email address to my Webmail address book with no effect. There has to be an explanation / something wrong on the back end, as I have All my Settings correct under Comcast/Xfinity Marketing and Special offer Emails website as “ON” to Opt In. Yet I am STILL NOT receiving any email communication from the company. All my other emails are being received normally, EXCEPT FOR the Comcast/Xfinity Marketing and Special offer Emails - coming from: xfinity@emails.xfinity.com  I need to receive these emails ASAP, please.

Please help me escalate and resolve this ASAP with Comcast Security Assurance. I can send you a Personal Message (PM), whatever you want.

Please let me know, I await your reply, thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: URGENT ISSUE: (COMCAST CSA) - Not Receiving Comcast Xfinity Marketing and Special Offer Emails

Hi, SeaSky. Thank you for posting and thank you for being a longtime customer of ours over all these years. That is amazing. We really appreciate you!

While we are not the Comcast Security Assurance support group, we can step in and see what we can do to help you out with the email issue. I can look up your request and see what can be done from there. Please send me a PM with your first and last name, we can go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!