Community Forum

Trouble downloading Norton Security Online

Highlighted

Trouble downloading Norton Security Online

@ ALL

I have reported the Cert  errors to Norton Forum Admins (I am a Guru on those forums by the name of Yank).  I have discovered a work around that has worked for me on IE, Chrome and Fire Fox, but I am awaiting verification from Norton that is a legit work around.  I am also hoping I provided them enough info to correct the cert error in a timely manner.

I will add info in this thread as I receive it from Norton.

Please do not reply to this thread so it does not become cluttered.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted

Re: Trouble downloading Norton Security Online

@all,

I have received word from Norton that the downoad is supposed to be fixed - please try the "Get Norton Security Online"

at the following URL:

https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/products-and-services/norton-security-online/

Please report bck in this thread if it is working for you now.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Contributor

I can't login to my legacy Norton account which was linked with Xfinity subscription. Lifelock support has not been able to support it.  I created a new account but that won't work since it is no linked.

Another itneresting observation is that - when you try to reset password, it ask for DOB and SSN. Who asks that information ?  For me it's phishing... 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

doesnt seem to work.

I get a message...

"sorry, we couldnt find that page.

The page you are looking for may have been moved, updated, or deleted"

then goes into some recommended actions, of which none work. Comcast help desk is of no help whatsoever!

Highlighted
New Poster

CANNOT OPEN PAGE IT DIRECTS ME TO

Highlighted

@comeonlady313 

Have you tried to clear your cache?