Community Forum

Severe Malicious Hacking

Regular Visitor

Severe Malicious Hacking

Here's the proof comcast now please do something about this!

https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/5fd4cfe1dfb7079cffd25d723fbaee9ca714918461d2733c1fb6fe41d7d2e...

For several years I've been complaining to Comcast about malicious hackers ruining our devices and our lives, litterally. Comcast doesn't seem to get the picture, no matter how much I've tried to get help with this and told them that these are extremely serious attacks and I'm not getting what I'm paying for because our cell phones and computers are constantly being maliciously attacked.
Regular Visitor

Re: Severe Malicious Hacking

<edited for violating forum guidelines>. I want to be compensated for not having safe, reliable internet service for over 3 years. Especially concidering that these hackers made me lose my job and have cost me well over $200K financial income losses and $17K in damages of phone and computer equipment during the past 3 years I've been complaining to Comcast and pleading for help with this nightmare hacker <edited for violating forum guidelines> we've been suffering through!

Administrator

@mklemm,

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. 

We sincerely apologize that you may be experiencing an issue with your computer security. Xfinity does offer Norton to help you keep your devices secure from any type of "attack". You can find details about this product here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/NEW-Norton-Security-Online-and-H...

If you are need of immediate assistance we recommend that you contact our Customer Security Assurance department at 1-888-565-4329

The Customer Security Assurance organization has been established to ensure a safe and secure online experience for Comcast customers. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

When you call the Xfinity Security Assurance line, be prepared to wait for over two hours before you’re connected to someone who doesn’t have any authorization to do anything you need, so therefore they most put you on hold at least 3 more times to be feed lies and “I’m sorries”