Community Forum

SH400.203: Invalid Token

New Poster

What does this mean: SH400.203: Invalid Token? It pops up when I try and make a payment on line.

Regular Contributor

Re: SH400.203: Invalid Token

When posting and asking for assistance, more information is always best.

What website are you experiencing this issue? Comcast? Call them.

What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing the cache?

<--> U.S. Navy Vietnam Era veteran. You're welcome. <-->
New Poster

I am getting the same message 

when trying to setup a payment for a future date on the xfinity site.  I am adding my credit card#....

New Poster

I'm getting the same error message as well when trying to pay my bill. I've used two different browers -- Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and still no luck. 

I have escalated this thread - hopefully we'll get an answer soon.

Official Employee

Hi Everyone, 

Typically invalid tokens are caused from an error in Two step authentication or even an IP address change. 

Please clear your cache and cookies to resolve this. 

KenF

Tags (1)
New Poster

Comcast,

as a Software Engineer with as little as six years of experience, let me be the first to tell you, that never in the history of any company did I ever work for did someone turn around and tell the customer that it was their fault and to use a different tool if a service like this one did work. YOU, and I mean YOU take responsability and build something robust that works all the way back to IE6-use sancha if you have to. Don't tell the customer that they need to clear cache or use a different browser. That's called being lazy and now wanting to spend money on the tool that LITERALLY keeps the cashflow and lights on.

<rant />