Community Forum

Re: Xfinity - LifeLock Partnership

Frequent Visitor

Thank you. 

Do we know how many identities (SSN, emails, drivers licenses) they'll monitor? One? 

@Shankarhokie 

The following link is information provided to the retail version users of Norton.  To the best of my knowledge Lifelock is not available for free as part of Norton Online Security, but can be purchased.  Xfinity Internet customers can sign up for a membership to LifeLock at a special discounted price through internetsecurity.xfinity.com 

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/norton-identity-protection/current/solutions/v126245823?

Access details of your household members' accounts online

"For security reasons, you will be unable to view or update the accounts for your whole household through your own account. Each account holder needs to sign into their own account in order to view or update their information.

The reason we require separate online accounts for each adult member is because of the sensitive personal information included on each member's account. We know it is important to you to keep your personal information safe and so we share your personal information only in accordance with our Privacy Policy."

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I was planning to purchase the life lock select. However, I did not want to plunk money for the ID protection etc if it is only for one user.  We already get everything else free with the Xfnity / Norton protection.