Community Forum

Problem with this download???

Contributor

Problem with this download???

Had to reformat and upon trying to get my norton security suite back up and running, i keep continually getting this message (There is a problem with this download please return to the download page and start the process again) now EVERYTIME i try to redownload it i keep getting this message continually??? Hope i can get some help (pretty please) in solving this annoyance.

Re: Problem with this download???

@gman13

I'm guessing you are the same user as  ScottyG13 on the Norton Forums.  I am also a Guru who goes by yank on the Norton Fourms, so I was flagged to assist you over there and rememberde reasing this before I did some real life things this AM. 

I am certainly pleased to hear you got it sorted with the help of the Norton forum Gurus.

Please come back if you need anything more. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem. I'm on a fresh install of Windows 7 home premium (SP1, 64bit) and I'm currently installing windows updated (151 of them!). I've tried IE, Firefox, and Chrome and all of them download a 1099kb file that just tells me "there was a problem with this download. Please return to the download page and start the process again".

I've even emailed myself a link and it fails in the same fashion.

@james_hardiman

Not sure this will work since the emailed link failed, but worth an attempt to get the download from the following:

https://norton.com/comcastnso

A few things to verify, you are logged into a Comcast Primary User Account and using a Windows Account that has Admin privileges.

Please let us know if this helps any.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!