Community Forum

Norton subscription canceled

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Norton subscription canceled

I got a message today saying my Norton subscription had been canceled. I figured this was due to a recent move. Following the instructions from xfinity and Norton, I uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it. However when I sign in using my account info, I get the message, "Norton can't be downloaded because your subscription has been canceled." If I try to create a new account, it asks for a new key, which I do not have.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Norton subscription canceled

I got the same thing 2 days ago, I have been trying all day to get this resolved, customer support is non existant.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem, was directed to Norton. They couldn’t resolve the issue and told me they’d be back in 7 business days. Still waiting.
Comcast shouldn’t have a program set up this way.
Highlighted
New Poster

Got the same message today.  Was redirected to Norton, it does not allow me to log in on my password.  Was sent to it by Xfinity automated help.  Perhaps Xfinity has withdrawn this feature, and does not want to state it explicitly.  For now, I will try to resolve this by trying to contact the company directly.  If they refuse all contact, I will just draw my own conclusions.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

After about a 2 hour wait, I was able to chat with someone at Norton. I was told I would hear back in "7 - 10 business days," so if they follow through with it, I should hear something by Friday. As of yet, nothing.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having same issue. I moved and Norton worked for few weeks. Looks like when I transferred service Comcast cancelled my PIN with Norton?