Community Forum

Norton security subscription being cancelled

New Poster

Norton security subscription being cancelled

Is anyone else getting pop-ups from Norton saying their account is closed because Comcast has cancelled their Internet service (even though Internet service is NOT cancelled)?  Happened last week and an English-as-a-foreign language chat rep had me uninstall and reinstall.  I'm ready to make massive scene at local Xfinity store.  Feedback???

Frequent Visitor

Re: Norton security subscription being cancelled

Happened to me today. I also noticed that my internet apps (such as you tube) on the tv do not work and says I required high speed internet. Too late for me to call customer service.

Please see explaination and suggestion to contact Norton Chat in the following link:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/Norton-subscription-has-been-can...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks so much.  Your solution was much more elegant than what I received in my Comcast chat.  Now hoping the fix sticks this time!

Marked your response as a best answer, and will look for your id if I stumble into more FUBARs on Comcast!

You are very welcome,

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, this does not fix the current problem.

aardvark777,

As this thread has been marked as solved I replied to your other similar post which should receive more views than  solved thread:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/Norton-subscription-has-been-canc...

New Poster

i want  cancelled  my Norton

@Vampdiva47

Not sure what you desire, plese stat a new thred with more info in regards to your desires.

I am closing this old, already answsdered thread.