Community Forum

Norton partner code

New Poster

Norton partner code

How do I find Norton partner code

Valued Contributor

Re: Norton partner code

Partner code: Xfinity

What are you trying to do?  In general, if you are installing through the button on internetsecurity.xfinity.com or from "add devices" from within the product, you should not have to enter a partner code anywhere.  Let us know where you are at and what you are trying to do and maybe we can help you out.

New Poster

I am at the end of installing but norton is asking for a partner code

i have been working on this for two AND A HALF HOURS

Hi kathybeck9235,

Is this what you are seeing?  Just trying to narrow down what you might be seeing and tying to get @JonMcB_Norton to see this reply. Perhaps a bit more information, such as were you trying to install Norton Securtiy Suite or the new version of Norton Online Security..   A link to the instructions you were following may also be helpful.

Partner Code.PNG

Valued Contributor

@kathybeck9235 Could you let us know what platform you are installing on (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) and perhaps provide a detailed description of what is going on/how you got there?  We need more information on the context of your problem.

Thanks

New Poster

Hi
I am on a Pc with Windows 10
I spent almost three hours trying to install this
It seemed I was nearing the end of installation although it took s really long time.
At the end I got a message saying please enter your partner code.
I downloaded the norton software through the xfinity link.
After a while the installation got stuck and I end to end it my going to the task menu.
I tried to get information from both xfinity support and norton support and nobody knew anything about it. I was on with both companies and then got a busy signal
I gave up.
I would be so happy if someone would tell me what to do.
New Poster

Yes that is what I was seeing
I was trying to install norton security suite
Valued Contributor

The partner code is "Xfinity"

New Poster

Thank You!!