Community Forum

Norton partner code

New Poster

Norton partner code

How do I find Norton partner code

Valued Contributor

Re: Norton partner code

Partner code: Xfinity

What are you trying to do?  In general, if you are installing through the button on internetsecurity.xfinity.com or from "add devices" from within the product, you should not have to enter a partner code anywhere.  Let us know where you are at and what you are trying to do and maybe we can help you out.

New Poster

I am at the end of installing but norton is asking for a partner code

i have been working on this for two AND A HALF HOURS

Hi kathybeck9235,

Is this what you are seeing?  Just trying to narrow down what you might be seeing and tying to get @JonMcB_Norton to see this reply. Perhaps a bit more information, such as were you trying to install Norton Securtiy Suite or the new version of Norton Online Security..   A link to the instructions you were following may also be helpful.

Partner Code.PNG

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

@kathybeck9235 Could you let us know what platform you are installing on (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) and perhaps provide a detailed description of what is going on/how you got there?  We need more information on the context of your problem.

Thanks

New Poster

Hi
I am on a Pc with Windows 10
I spent almost three hours trying to install this
It seemed I was nearing the end of installation although it took s really long time.
At the end I got a message saying please enter your partner code.
I downloaded the norton software through the xfinity link.
After a while the installation got stuck and I end to end it my going to the task menu.
I tried to get information from both xfinity support and norton support and nobody knew anything about it. I was on with both companies and then got a busy signal
I gave up.
I would be so happy if someone would tell me what to do.
New Poster

Yes that is what I was seeing
I was trying to install norton security suite
Valued Contributor

The partner code is "Xfinity"

New Poster

Thank You!!
Regular Visitor

terrible 

New Poster

I wanted to add my mobile device to the Norton Security I have through Xfinity.  Also even though Norton is working on my computer , when I check in to my Norton account it says I haven't signed in any  devices.

@janetthomp

Please see if the following information assists you in getting Norton Mobile set up on your mobile device.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/norton-mobile-security-install

If you still have problems, please start a new thread as your situation has nothing to do with a partner code and will receive better visibility in a separate thread.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am trying to install Norton. and it keeps asking for the partner code or subscription code

New Poster

This happened from the comcast website link

@allenhaas

Let us know if this helps!

New Poster

*Body

New Poster

I need a 13 digit code to complete the Norton security on my PC

New Poster

Norton is asking for a 13 PIN CODE from xfinity. I called xfinity, I was tolf to contact Norton!

New Poster

Not a Partner code BUT a 13 didget PIN code to complete the Norton installation on my PC

I will cancell the norton security suite. I want a refund!

New Poster

NO I,m NOT

New Poster

NO,

It is asking for a 13 didgit PIN code

New Poster

I'm intalling the Norton Security Suite

@pr27

Norton Security Suite is no longer available for download, however Norton Security Online (NSO) is being offered for free.   Please see the following link for the NSO installation:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/NEW-Norton-Security-Online-and-H...

Please try to install NSO per the instructions and let us know how things go.

New Poster

How do I find Norton partner code?

New Poster

I am trying to install Norton Security on a mac pro. It will not scan properly and says it can not fix a virus problem. Just indicated it can't fix it. I tried to acess the Norton help line and it asked for a partner code. That's it. No help. I must say my mac is rotten with viruses on and off, crazy microsoft office assistant, yahoo redirect virus.

@tomtompp 

I am not a MAC user hopefully a MAC user will come along and be able to add more info.

Contributor

It has been a PI-the you know where.
After I installed Norton I found that page wanting the partner code. You said it is Xfinity. I entered Xfinity and was promptly taken to page to download what I just installed.

Highlighted

@Craig66 

Is the following image what you are seeing?  Or are you seeing something else?

Alo did you try to follow the instuctions in the following link.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/NEW-Norton-Security-Online-and-H...

Partner%20Code.PNG

Contributor

I only just discovered that there was a reply.
Norton was so bad to my browser that I ununstalled the addon.
Norton keeps annoying me with wanting to install browser addon. Maybe I should just be rid of it altogether.

New Poster

Oh gee, you didn't think It could have been Xfinity ? 4 hours??
New Poster

When I typed Xfinity in the partner code box it just took me back to Xfinity site to download Norton! I've spent hours on this now uggh! So frustrated and confused...

Official Employee

Hi Taiskii, thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. I understand you are getting redirected to the download screen when using the partner code.  Please let us know if you are were able to get Norton installed or if you still need assistance.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.