Community Forum

Norton Security virus protection

New Poster

Norton Security virus protection

need help.... just download Norton Security website asking for 13 digit code please send to my e-mail

Re: Norton Security virus protection

@SarennaToatley 

First of all we do not have acess to your PIN.

If you follow the instuctions in the following link - the PIN should be autoamtically inserted when you active Norton Security Online.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/NEW-Norton-Security-Online-and-H...

Any questions you mayhave regarding the install shojl dbe answered by using the lnks supplied in the instuctions.

Is this an initail install or have you had Comcast's free  Norton installed previously on another system?  If so go to that system and yu'll be able to locate the PIN as follows:

Your PIN number is stored in Norton Security_PIN.txt in the following location:
In Windows 10/8/7/Vista: C:\Users\Users Name\My Documents\Symantec\Norton Security_PIN.txt
In Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Symantec\Norton Security_PIN.txt

Please let yus know if youhave any additional questions and we'll be glad to assist.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!