Community Forum

Norton Security Suite VS Security Online???? Availability of Identity Safe /Password Manager

Contributor

Norton Security Suite VS Security Online???? Availability of Identity Safe /Password Manager

So a few minutes ago I get that my subscription to security suite Is not active, Then I read mention of using uninstall tool to remove Security Suite and install Security Online ( All are NORTON I ommited to stop so muce redundant typing).

My problem is I have been using Identity Safe for years now and have a ton of log ins etc saved .

Does this feature come with Security Online So I can retrieve my Log ins?

Or do I ned to manually copy  a few Hundred Log in URL's , Usernams and Passwords?

I actually started using the Norton create password feature since it made hella strong passwords, but I have no clue even how to log into my email without using Identity Safe now.

Man what a pain this will be I just did like 3 and man its a pain. 

Re: Norton Security Suite VS Security Online???? Availability of Identity Safe /Password Manager

@Spudnickski

Yes, the Norton Security Online (NSO) does include Identity Safe (which is going through a name change to Norton Password Manager).    The capability to use your curent vault is available - but it will no loger be a Local Vault as you are used to.  It will also be available for use on Mobile devices as it will be cloud based.  

Instructions for obtaining NSO are in the following link:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/NEW-Norton-Security-Online-and-H...

After downloading NSO, (Step 3 and sleecting the Red Button to get NSO) you should be presented with the following page. If you do not have a Norton Account, select Create An Account and follow the instructions.  If you already have a Norton Account, enter your user name (email address) and password.

Norton create NA.PNG

Addtional information on creating a Norton Account can be found as follows:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v63577240_identity_safe_standalone_1_en_u...

Please also see the addtional links at the bottom of that page for more info.

If you need additional help, please post back and include operating system, default browser and if you are using a Local or a Cloud Vault in the past.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!