Community Forum

Norton Security Download PINS and Existing Norton Customer

Highlighted
New Poster

Norton Security Download PINS and Existing Norton Customer

I subscribe to Norton VPN under a different username and password.

When I attempt to download the Norton Security through Xfinity I am asked to create a new account or existing user....

• When I attempt to create a new account the system says that account with my email the system says that account already exists
  • When I follow the existing user link a prepopulated PIN appears, when I click next I receive a message that reads that PIN is already associated with a different account?

Next Step.....?

Highlighted

Re: Norton Security Download PINS and Existing Norton Customer

@ih8monopolies 

You could try using a different Email address to create a new Norton Account (used only for your Comcast Norton product).

You would still have to use your current email (user name) and password for Norton VPN.

I am curious as to why it prepopulates a PIN - is it in fact a 13 digit PIN or more like a 25 digit Product Key?   I do believe if yu have a purchased  Norton VPN it would a product key in lieu of a 13 digit PIN.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!