Community Forum

Norton Mobile

Regular Visitor

Norton Mobile

I don't think it's fair that Comcast doesn't offer security software for mobile phones for free. Norton does offer Norton Mobile but you have to purchase it. I think this is bad business.
Regular Visitor

Re: Norton antivirus installation on mobile

I think that what comcast is doing is disgusting. I mean they don't get enough money from us to be able to protect on mobile devices? Totally pitiful
Official Employee

Re: Norton Mobile

Shawnanthony133, thanks for posting. We value your feedback. I'll send this to my leadership.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I keep getting Norton notifications popping up saying that, as an Xfinity customer, I can get protection for up to seven devices.  However, after much poking around, I notice that there is an additional $19.99 subscription for the mobile product. What's up with that?

Hi gsottp,

Here's is a better deal than the $19.99:

https://us.norton.com/norton-mobile-security?inid=nortoncom_nav_norton-mobile-security_homepage:home...

One of the reasons Mobile is not included is because the free Norton that is offered by Comcast only uses a Local Vault - Mobile devices use a cluod (online) vault.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

We need norton moble for free for comcast customers
New Poster

Totally agree
New Poster

Also need it for cloud vault
New Poster

I agree for the amount you pay for Xfinity services They should include Norton MobileSecurity for free It couldn’t possibly cost them that much and we simply can’t pay any more

@Edh849

It appears this old thread has been resurrected and apparently not everyone has seen the availability of Norton Security Online - which does in fact offer protection for Mobile Devices:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/NEW-Norton-Security-Online-and-H...

Any additional questions, please start a new thread, as this old thread has been marked as solved and I am going to close responses to it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.