Community Forum

Norton Internet Security

New Poster

Norton Internet Security

I am already a paid subscriber to Norton Internet Security. How do I switch to the free Xfinity plan without losing my account information with Norton?

Re: Norton Internet Security

@johntjeff ,

If you are currently paying for a Norton Security product and want to take advantage of the Norton Security Online product that is included with an Xfinity Internet subscription, follow these steps:

Uninstall your current Norton product. More information on the uninstall process can be found here.

Download Norton Security Online from Xfinity using your Xfinity credentials at

https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/products-and-services/norton-security-online/

Note: If you are paying for a Norton Security product, there is a chance you have automatic renewal on your account. Please remember to turn off automatic renewal for that subscription so you can enjoy the Norton Security product included with Xfinity Internet. You can do this by going to manage.norton.com.

When asked for the Norton Account info (for the cloud vault), be sure to use the same email account and password you are currently using for your retail Norton product.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Norton Internet Security

I have account with camcast I want to download xfinity protection