Community Forum

New norton is not a suite

New Poster

New norton is not a suite

I don't like that my norton has expired.

There should be a link saying get the new norton suite here :::  here is the link!

The easter egg hunt for the new norton  is BALONEY!

The new norton is only 34 megs. The previous version of norton security suite was almost 200 megs.

Turn off the, the easter egg hunt its not funny!!!

Also microsoft hijacked my norton download, not cool microsoft!

Re: New norton is not a suite

@Wheredeal 

@Wheredeal wrote:

I don't like that my norton has expired.

First question is are you referring to a retail version of Norton or the current free Norton Security Online provided by Comcast?

There should be a link saying get the new norton suite here :::  here is the link!

If you are seeking to use the Norton security Online provided by Comcst, lease see the following instructions:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/NEW-Norton-Security-Online-and-H...

The easter egg hunt for the new norton  is BALONEY!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - LOL

The new norton is only 34 megs. The previous version of norton security suite was almost 200 megs.

Where are you getting the 34 meg figure from?  The Set-up .exe that is the app that starts the actual download of NSO is 130 meg.   The actual size of NSO is around 800 meg.  FWIW the old version offered by Comcast was titled Norton Security Suite - it has been replaced by NSO which has the same and some additional capabilities.

Turn off the, the easter egg hunt its not funny!!!

Also microsoft hijacked my norton download, not cool microsoft!

Please follow the instructions provided above re: obtaining the most curretn version of the free Comcast Norton Security Online.  If still having problems please let us know your operating system, default browser the URL you are downloading Norton from!  Hope this info helps!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!