Community Forum

Network hacked

New Poster

Network hacked

I have some one hacking my network. Please help me to get this problem taken care of.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Network hacked

@RH007 wrote:
I have some one hacking my network. Please help me to get this problem taken care of.

What do you see that tells you are hacked?  Is it wifi or some other connection?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@RH007 wrote:

• Provide as much detail as possible. Providing details about exactly what you are experiencing, what you have done yourself to troubleshoot, your device information, and any error codes/messages you are receiving goes a long way to get the quickest response possible. Typically, our users provide some great responses but without all the information, they are stuck asking you those type of questions that can slow down the support process.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Getting-Started/Getting-Started-in-the-Xfinity-Help-amp-Support-Forum/...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@RH007

Were you able to get this resolved? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!