Community Forum

Invalid PIN for a correct Xfinity EMAIL+Password combination - HELP!

New Poster

Invalid PIN for a correct Xfinity EMAIL+Password combination - HELP!

For a month, I have been attempting to download the free Xfinity Norton Security app for my PC.

Initially, I've disconnected/disabled any blockers, virus apps, etc...

Next,  I insured any evidence of a norton product is gone (via the registry too)

Cleared the browser cache, etc... and re-downloaded a clean browser (chrome and foxfire)

In each case, for each browser, I am receiving a "Pin code is associated with a different email"

I only have 1 Xfinity account and I am logged into it (can verify my account status as good, etc..)

xfinity-norton-again 2020-02-08.JPG

Anyone care to tell me why such a simple process resembles re-IPL-ing a mainframe when it is suppose to be "customer-friendly" ?  sigh.. 

Re: Invalid PIN for a correct Xfinity EMAIL+Password combination - HELP!

@mtngyz1 

We will wait until your image is approved and we can see it in order to get a better idea of what you are seeing.

In the mean time a few questions in order to expedite things.

• Have you ever had another installation of Norton installed - no matter if a retail version or the COMCAST free version?
  • Have you used a different email address in the  past to install a Norton product?
  • Operatingsystem and default browser may also be info we can use to assist in helping you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!