Community Forum

I need the 13 character account key in order to download the Norton Security package.

Regular Visitor

I need the 13 character account key in order to download the Norton Security package.

I have searched this PC, after a session with support last evening, and the file required is not on this PC, after a format and reinstallation all my OS and software.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: I need the 13 character account key in order to download the Norton Security package.

If you click the "Get Norton Security Online" banner link on https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/products-and-services/norton-security-online/ you should be taken to Norton's "Welcome to Norton Security Online Included with Xfinity" page. Near the bottom of that window you should see "Your Norton PIN is: xxxxxxxxxxxxx".

Does that help?

Regular Visitor

Re: I need the 13 character account key in order to download the Norton Security package.

Did not work, the pin is for another account??????

@efzawacki

When following @BruceW 's link, were you using your residential modem and signed into your Comcast Account as the Primary user?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!