Community Forum

End-of-service announcement for NortonLifeLock subscription offered by Comcast

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Norton being cancelled as of 1/1/21

It seems that Comcast loves to take away things that we're paying for.  That way it isn't a price hike.  Remember personal web pages?  TCM in standard packages? 

I'll be buying something (probably Norton, just for consistency and the 6-month free offer), but I hope somebody gets a virus and sues Comcast for false advertising about their "security appliance".

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Norton is going. Should I now pay for anti-virus software or depend on xFi Advanced Security?

Mike Is windows defender do all that Norton did?

Highlighted

@TM73 

You may be interested in my response here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet-Security/If-Buy-norton-will-passwords-TF/...

Also there is a link in the email regarding the purchase of Norton (inlcuding a price reduction and a 180 day free trial)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Norton is going. Should I now pay for anti-virus software or depend on xFi Advanced Security?

Haven't looked too deeply. From the articles cited here - looks like Microsoft Defender (formerly, Windows Defender) has the basic antivirus functionality without the bells and whistles of a fully featured product (Backup/PasswordManager/etc.)  but then again it's free.

Again, I'm no expert but it seems to me that it fulfils the basic av requirement. And there are other free packages (AOMEI backup, LastPass) that can replace  backup and password manager functions if you were using Norton to handle these. 

HTH,

Mike

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I always thought that having basic software on your computer chosen/provided by your ISP seemed kind of odd to me.  Which is not to say anything is wrong with Norton – it's great, I just feel like I pick what I run on my computers and Comcast picks what they run on their servers.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is simply outrageous.  In fact, now it is not the time to cancel such an important security service.  Digital crime has exploded during this year.  Essentially, Comcast is passing the costs of this service to the customers, because its own security measures cannot really compensate for what Norton is offering. 

At this time, during which Internet security is paramount, Comcast does the unexplainable...lowers security for millions of customers that may not have the capability of paying for Norton Security Suite.  It is throwing millions of users to the wolves for just increasing corporate profits.

This is unacceptable

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, I can answer this: Corporate profits!!

Highlighted
Contributor

They really want higher profits for another acquisition,  no doubt!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

>The hard truth though is this. Comcast is looking to cut costs by eliminating something they were giving for free. They are telling you that security isn't going to suffer, but the truth is you will have less security than you did. The xfi security was already a thing and it was good for giving general network protection which would also cover your wireless and IOT devices. So when they removed a host based security product you can't say security stayed the same. In my experience their own Xfi security product is worse than many other free security products offered in mid-high range consume grade routers now. My current asus router has all of the same features, but with better implementation via Trend.

I wanted to amplify your message.  No everyone has Xfi in the first place.  Like you, I run my own wireless network with an Asus Mesh system, which actually provides more security than Comcast's xFi.  But Norton Security Suite is required nevertheless.  The security capabilities of the routers do not include malware or virus protections, for one thing. 

What Comcast is doing in pursuing some profits here may backfire big way, if its Network starts suffering many more attacts (and cyber-criminals may target it because of that).

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I also wondered about Microsoft Defender. That, in concert with the wifi gateway protection, may do the job. Or not. When I enabled Defender browsing protection, I got an alert from Norton stating that if that protection was enabled, Norton would not work. So I'm thinking January 1...

Highlighted
New Poster

I canceled Comcast for cable many moons ago. I got calls offering me all kinds of discounts to come back etc. What I explained to those telemarketers was I didnt leave for money. I left for customer service. 

Comcast has such an ingrained monopolistic viewpoint of its customer base they'll never change until that monopoly is eliminated. Unfortunately in my case I dont currently have a better alternative in my location. When Google Fiber or Verizon arrives, Comcast will see their last nickel from my household as quickly as I can get it installed. I dont care what it costs. They have developed so much ill will with me over my lifetime there's nothing they can do to get my business back at this point if I have options.  I will lie in wait until that day. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

loss of free Norton anti virus on my laptop

lt seems to me that xfinity is taking advantage of  its customers by no longer providing the Norton anti virus.  I understand that we will have a security service as long as we keep our devices connected to our home network, but then if one leaves the network our laptops no longer has protection unless we now purchase an anti-virus service.  The Norton free service download has always been a benefit to using comcast/xfinity internet. Where your custoer gets taken is in the fact the service we were  getting has been deminished somewhat and we now have an out of pocket expense to ensure protection once we leave the home network. Seems like a "bend over here it comes" from xfinity, after many years. I am sure xfinity is not going to reduce the monthly fee even though xfinity's expenditure wiil be less. Tell me why my thoughts are incorrect (please dont  tell me about the new Advance Security as an appeasement issue)??  P.S.> Why have you not specifically pointed out to custommers that they will be vulnerable when leaving the their home network if they now don't purchase an anti-virus  service for their devices??????

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: loss of free Norton anti virus on my laptop

I was wondering the same thing...if we take any of our laptops outside of the home, that virus/firewall/etc protection is gone if I understand Xfi correctly.  I get the idea of protecting the 'home' network, but with the proliferation of laptops and "MOBILE" devices, that protection outside the home is even more important. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Just chatted with Xfinity. They tried to sell me the idea that protection via their modem is superior. They had no answer when I told them I had my own modem. They had no answer when I said there is no protection outside my home....laptop and phones are on their own unless I purchase something else. I told the agent that Norton has been part of my plan for years and years. They are now taking it away and he had no answer when I asked what my monthly credit would be since they were taking away part of my plan. This is nothing more than a way for them to make more money. I hope they get enough dissatisfied people that they provide Norton for those with their own modem and with devices they use outside their home. If not,  Norton had a cost that was built in so the at the very least they should give us a monthly credit for the loss in services.

Yes, it is a crock. It may be time to look at another provider.

I hope users will come together over this.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: loss of free Norton anti virus on my laptop

Yeah, apparently Xfinity thinks no one uses mobile devices like tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc., outside of Xfinity's wifi network.

Worse, for those who have their own modems/routers (like me), you are then completely SOL.

Let the malware infections begin.

I just uninstalled Norton from all our devices. All the windows PCs are now on free Bitdefender antivirus (up to 25 devices allowed on free account, and can all be monitored from one location) , and all the Android devices are on free Eset Mobile security (30 day trial turns into free antivirus afterwards just without the other extras).

I like Norton, but not enough to pay $100+ a year.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Here's a question.    Like many of you I want to stick with Norton.  

The Comcast email said that Norton will give Comcast customers who want to stick with Norton a free 6 month trial.  Wouldn't it make sense to wait until December 31st when the complimentary service expires before signing up?   That way we wouldn't get billed until June 2021.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I used the software Norton Removal Tool first.  Which you can find online, I used Techspot to download it.  After a reboot, I than activated the remaining Windows Security suite. Even after using the removal tool, after a reboot, Norton still left behind a portion of its software asking me to re install it. Saw nothing in control panel under programs about this. I did the old control alt delete to get to the task manager than to start up and saw this remaining Norton software. I disabled it under start up. Rebooted and this seemed to stop this process.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, of course.  Not that this would make a substantial difference.  Norton Security Suite for up to 5 devises would be $99.99 annually.  Thus, if you wait until the end of December 2020, well, you would save $50

Highlighted
Contributor

Nothing of what he said is accurate.  Of course, the protections of XFi do not apply to any customer that does not have xFinity's network.  In addition, the xFi does not provide any antivirus and malware protection.  Although a hardware firewall is OK, an additonal software firewall is still of great value.  However,  one of Norton's great values is "Safe Browsing" that stops users from accessing malware.

In my calculation and considering corporate discounts, the costs of bundling Norton with Internet is probably no more than $0.5 per month.  It is probably even less than that. 

Considering the humongous increase in cybercrime and identity theft, it is the wrong time for Comcast to be doing what it is doing.  Outrageous, in fact

Highlighted
New Poster

What will happen to the PC's where I have installed Norton from Xfinity once Xfinity drops subscri?

What will happen to the PC's where I have installed Norton from Xfinity once Xfinity drops supplying the subscription on 1/1/2021?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Not to mention that their only modem with wifi 6 is the new xb7 and I don't think it even has wpa3 yet. Wpa2 outside of corporate version (certificates) is very much crackable by anyone these days. So their IDS/IPS isn't going to do me much good if someone is on my local network. Then you have the whole public wifi (which I recommend people disable) which they claim keeps your network safely segregated, but there have been attacks to hop over walled gardens for a while now.

Let me give an example of how my network is setup and having kids I still don't think it is enough.  I have a hardware firewall, I have the trend AIprotection suite IDS/IPS, I then have a dns sinkhole, followed by the software firewall and av suite on my machines. I also have a cuckoo sandbox sitting on a VPS. My dns sinkhole is also employing encrypted dns to reduce spying on my traffic (vpn would help too, but I enjoy having the 1gb throughput). My families wireless devices all connect to the network here via a VPN which is using a custom certificate and an obscure port which is the only outside connection I allow.  I am even considering running something like splunk or elk stack to step it up one more level.

Now I am going much farther than most people, but even with all of that one teenager can bring something malicious into my network. So how can you expect comcasts little IDS/IPS solution to keep you safe day in and day out. The truth is you can't.

Oh and while we are on this discussion -

Comcast: In November 2015, the US internet and cable TV provider Comcast suffered a data breach that exposed 590k customer email addresses and plain text passwords. A further 27k accounts appeared with home addresses with the entire data set being sold on underground forums.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords, Physical addresses

Yet they never informed me or anyone else I know who was hurt by this breech, which is the law btw. My point isn't that a breech occured, but makes you wonder how serious they are about our security if they slack on theirs, my concern is that they didn't even notify the customers that it had occured.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Antivirus after 1/1 21?

The real question is if removing this feature allows customers under an agreement to cancel service without penalty?
I am one of the folks that ONLY maintained service with xfinity inet due to this valuable feature.
Apparently I do get it saves company $ and increases profit per customer but if you lose a customer you get no profit.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: No more Norton? Or Antivirus?

To add to this conversation, I don't believe that Xfinity is solely to blame for this. Norton can't be just giving Xfinity their Norton product for FREE, right? I'll bet that Norton's negotiation tactics is asking Xfinity for way too much money per customer license that Xfinity isn't willing to pay. After all, I only see the Norton offer they are giving customers is just for a free 6 months, then Norton goes up to it's regular annual prices. There's not even an annual discount on Norton going forward for being an Xfinity customer. So, I'm thinking Norton is the primary cause for this so I'm definitely not going to use Norton going forward. Hello McAfee!

Highlighted
New Poster

Is xfi a breach of contact?

Xfinitys pulling the rug under our feet forcing xfi while snatching Norton away seems like a breach of contract. <Edited>. They do not think they have competition, but if nothing else I will cut ties and enjoy peace and quiet with no more lousy programs or waiting on the phone up to an hour to beg for a better package, monthly bill that escalates or depressing news. They know customer's cell phones are impacted too.

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree they both are responsible for this. However, when Comcast was selling their internet service, Norton was part of their marketing and people signed on for this benefit and now their backing out. It just makes sense for them to at least provide a comparable product. Xfi Advanced Security does not cut it. There are a lot of posts related to problems with Xfi Advanced Security and seems like there is minimal support in resolving the problems.
Highlighted
New Poster

I am looking for another internet and cable provider also. We pay good money for their service and Norton is one of those services I like. No Norton, no customer.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I for one, will be canceling xfinity since they will no longer have Norton as part of their service.  I am happy that Firefly will be available in my area soon. 1gig up and down for less than I now pay for 400mb down and 10 up.   Bad move Comcast! 

Highlighted
New Poster

Correct if you wish to continue utilizing Norton you'll need to subscribe to them.

The biggest issue is they're not letting customers know what happens after the first.

You utilize password manager from Norton you don't renew what happens to your vault?
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I do not know how you feel about Comcast but I would like to share how I feel and what I think about Comcast.

Comcast has one of the very worst and most horrible cutomer service in the industry.

Comcast tries very hard to anger their customers by being a very poor service provider.

They unfairly keep raising their herrondous rates while taking away services that they used to provide, just like taking away our Norton.

This horrible and heartless company keeps getting richer while angring their customers.

I bet their super rich CEO, Brian Roberts, is now a billionaire.

A BIG SHAME ON HORRIBLE COMCAST.

I WONDER HOW BRIAN ROBERTS SLEEPS AT NIGHT.

Highlighted
New Poster

Discontinue free Norton Internet Security 2021

Just got the notice. Will this effect only new customers or new and existing customers? Will I have to have an Xfinity modem/router to have it work. I have my own router and modem. What will exactly happen when I boot my computer on my home network on Jan 1, 2021. Need details. Thanks

Highlighted
New Poster

Regarding discontinuing of Norton on 01-01-2021

Just sayin about the recent notice from Comcast regarding discontinuing of Norton on 01-01-2021 please note: To arbitrarily take away a key benefit from your customers with no explanation or functionally equivalent replacement is a security risk for many customers who are not tech savvy and will have no security on their devices creating a risk no for them. When outside my home network, I will still need to purchase an antivirus program or I believe that my laptop would not be protected if I went to a library, hotel or other wifi hotspot that was not a Comcast network with a xFi modem running the security app. Comcast has had a version of Norton for 20 years now. Really dumb to remove it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: What will happen to the PC's where I have installed Norton from Xfinity once Xfinity drops subsc

My guess is that everything that depends on Norton updating the application with regular threads would not be working, and that progressively your PCs would not be secure.  Items such "Norton Safe Web" would certainly stop operating.

Highlighted
Contributor

Although I am not going as far as you, my network is secure.  Of course, if Comcast drops Norton, I would certainly continue the subscription and I recommend that everybody in this conversation does that.  I know that there are good antivirus/malware protections there that are also free, and those are tools that people should also consider.

However, I recommend to people to drop the Comcast routers and aim for something better.  I have actually an Asus Mesh network that allows for much more improved security than what Comcast supplies. 

Highlighted
Contributor

You may be right and that Norton may be demanding more than xFinity is willing to pay.  I seriously doubt that Norton is asking full price, probably a fraction of it, and this may translate to $2 per connection per month, which is not much, considering how much we pay for Internet connection.  

I am not enamoured with McFee, so, if this proceeds as is, I would most likely retain Norton

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I've been paying a Comcast bill for almost 30 years. I remember when we had McAffee. They changed that to Norton.  I thought, "well, I'm paying an obscene bill, but at least they offer something with the package". Now? Well...now THIS. 

Not only am I ANGRY that they're doing this, once again I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.  My bill goes UP, yet the products offered are being gradually (and quietly) taken away. TV channels you used to get, and PAY FOR...all of the sudden, GONE. Text messaging from my desktop? GONE. Norton? GONE. I could go on. My bills go up while services are REMOVED. Think about that for a second.  Would people put up with that in any other situation?

And while I'm complaining. Not everyone is a "techie". Comcast... how about being up front for a change and explaining to us why this is being done and what we need to do? When Norton expires, what do we do? Do we need to remove Norton "remnants" or what. A step by step explanation of all of this would be nice. For THIRTY YEARS I've had to come to this forum to learn anything....everything.

Again, not everyone that owns a computer has the skills to be messing around with things like antivirus etc.  (I'm 60 yo and learned everything on my own) We need to trust that what we're given is sufficent. (or at least comparable to something like Norton) I remember years ago we had McAfee. They switched to Norton. I thought, "well, at least they're still offereing security". Now nothing. (but something I'm supposed to just trust)

Do we get a discount on our bills from now on? Of course not. What about the channels I pay for that were quitely removed?

What a way to run a comany. But I guess when you're that big you don't have to care. I'm FED UP. And am seriously, after 30 years, considering changing to another service provider.

This is GREED. Plain and simple. The way I see it. They don't make ENOUGH money?

....I guess I got THAT off of my chest....though it won't do any good!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I completely agree with you that evil and despicable Comcast is an awful company and the reason they are going to stop providing Norton is because of GREED.

If anyone decides to remove Norton from their PC then I recommend to use a special uninstaller called: Norton Remove and Reinstall which  you can get it directly from Norton from here:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v15972972

FYI, click Remove only when asked so it will not re-install a new Norton.

This utility removes Norton properly and completely and removes all leftovers.

If a new security program is needed then I would recommend to read this very helpful article from PC Magazine where they have tested 17 FREE security programs:

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-free-antivirus-protection

Read this article then choose which program appeals to you.

Also, once you uninstall Norton on a Windows 10 PC then Windows Defender will re-activate. You may not need a third-party security program.

Windows Defender has improved a lot and I would recommend to give it a try, it is a good program to keep your PC safe. Just run Windows Update to make sure that Defender is properly up-to-date.

Good luck all.

Before I go......A HUGE SHAME ON CHEAP COMCAST. I wish Comcast will go bankrupt.

Comcast has angered millions of their poor customers.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@JohnUSA

Appreciate the tips. This is the kind of thing I was talking about. I've said this countless times on this forum but not only am I tired of being taken advantage of, I'm tired of us having to fend for ourselves. To get ANY help we have to get it from fellow customers on a forum.  How about a Q&A section specifically for any changes they make? I know I have a lot of questions.  Or post something with a detailed explanation for people. What they're doing, why they're doing it, and what, if anything, we need to do.

I finally found a way to turn "xfi Advanced Security" on, but what next? How do I know if it's even doing anything? I work from a desktop. All I see is that it's "On".

Doesn't make me feel very secure. At least with Norton I could check for updates and do other things with it. This? It just says ON.  Gee, thanks.

I guess they figure since they have a forum they don't need to do anything. They just leave it up to us to understand and figure out everything. (as they quietly yank content and other services while raising prices)

GRRR! (it's safe to assume I had another word in mind)

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

So since some people are probably looking for paid or free alternatives I will leave a few suggestions.

If you are going the free route then I would just use windows 10s built in product "defender" It has basically the same detection rate (80ish%) which is about normal for all AV products. This will also provide you with firewall services... what you will lose is the ids/ips capabilities of norton (covered somewhat by xfi) and the malicious website detection. To stay free I would install Malwarebytes and try to run a manual scan about once a month. Malwarebytes should be able to detect the majority of what defender misses.

For the paid route (still cheaper than norton sub) you can use defender with the paid version of malwarebytes which was made to work hand in hand to bring detection well over 95%. This will give back the vast majority of what you lost with norton except for the password vault, but there are paid and free alternatives to that.

So for your average users the above 2 paths are probably the best bet.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I see this as yet another corporate middle-finger to Xfinity's customers. I recall that when TCM was removed to a sports package, our many irate responses fell upon uncaring Xfinity ears. I figure that however I may complain to Xfinity regarding Norton, their response will be the same.

I purchased a very reasonably-priced two-year subscription to Bitdefender Total Security from a chain store known for its Geek Squad. I won't mention any names in case it offends Xfinity's delicate sensibilities.  I would wager that other online and box store outlets might have deals on Norton, McAfee, ESET, Bitdefender, Sophos or Ahnlab software should Security Suite users decide to shop around.

I figured that rather than beat my head against Xfinity's wall, I'd just take yet another Xfi whipping and get on.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Kyuzo 

Appreciate the info. Everyone's for that matter.  Comcast as always is of no help at all...

Highlighted
Contributor

Well, my experiences with Microsoft Defender is not great and the free version of Malwarebytes is also not great.  Norton Security Suite is very good for what it does.  Yes, the paid version is $99 a year, no laughing matter but the paid version of Malwarebytes for 5 devices is not that far below, at about $7.00 a month.  I am not sure that I would be gaining that much by saving $1.00 a month. 

Thus, the Microsoft Defender + Malwarebytes (5 device) prising is $7.00 per month

The Norton Security Suite (5 devices) is $8.00 per month

My vote goes to the Norton Security Suite!!

Highlighted
Contributor

>I finally found a way to turn "xfi Advanced Security" on, but what next? How do I know if it's even doing anything? I work from a desktop. All I see is that it's "On".

There may be some utilities in the xFinity Router that allows you to fine tune the settings and see how it is working.  Most routers have web interfaces and they allow you to set characteristics and see how the hardware firewall is performing.

If one is technically inclined, one should purchase their own router (or a router mesh system).  Some have excellent and very capable web interfaces that allow one to really work with their security settings.  Personally, I have an Asus Mesh system (RT-AX88U and RT-AC88U) but one can use the slightly older but very capable RT-AC68U routers.  They have very capable web interfaces and the Asus help line is very good.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Regarding discontinuing of Norton on 01-01-2021

Windows computers come with Microsoft Defender. It's basic, low-impact protection that works well, especially the more recent versions. If you are running an old copy of Windows (7 or older), then even most AV software will either no longer support it, or will probably drop support eventually.

Highlighted
New Poster

No more Norton Security Online - huge disappointment

Wow. You make it extremely difficult to contact you. I'm very disappointed with the loss of Norton Security Online. That feature protected my laptop and mobile device wherever they were connected and made the price for service somewhat easier to swallow. Having "advanced protection" on the home network is not improved service as you have to be connected to your router AT HOME in order to be protected. Which means we now have to pay for  another  service in order to be protected when NOT at home. And I'm sure that will "interfere" with the Xfinity service when we are at home. Which translates into more problems and headaches. Thanks a lot Comcast. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Discontinuing Norton Anti-Virus Support

I was very frustrated when I received the message that Comcast was discontinuing Norton AV.  I wrote to corporate and there response was, of course,  xFI Advanced Security is ready to take over or you can keep Norton and pay for it yourself.  It really doesn't surprise me because I have been through this with Comcast before.  If anyone remembers, they use to provide a Password Manager called Constant Guard which was discontinued.  They pushed everyone that complained to use the Password Manager included with Norton and now that will be gone too.  Since xFi advanced security is suppose to be equivalent to Norton, I guess I will have to look deeper to find the Password Manager in xFi.   LOL!  

It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to know that this has to be an astronomical fee that Comcast will be saving.   This is why I inquired about some sort of discount on Internet Services.  But to be honest, their answer of “NO” did not surprise me.  I have been a Comcast Customer for over 35 years and they never compensate for services taken away….  Just raise prices each year.  If it wasn’t for the hassle of changing services and new installations, I would of probably changed.  Each time I got an upgrade, it took several visits to get everything working so who wants to be bothered switching services after an ordeal like that. 

I have many more issues/examples but this is probably a no win situation and I will be the one with all the frustration. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Norton cancellation? UNACCEPTABLE!

I also agree. Gateway AV is no substitute for on disk scanning. USB read and write is the biggest source of infection and that is not done via a gateway solution. Bad idea, this will cost you customers if you dont provide some form of credit.

Highlighted
New Poster

Thats $99 that my bill should be reduced!!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

If any Comcast customer agrees with me then just say......AGREED.

I too am very frustrated and very angry at Comcast.

I find Comcast to be a very cheap, horrible and unfriendly company and I would really love to see them join the devil at his residence very soon.

Comcast CEO, Brian Roberts, is now a billionaire and he keeps getting richer every day.

Comcast must stop being so cheap and unfair to us.

A very big shame on cheap Comcast. It is very aggravating.

I now do abhor Comcast.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am totally outraged by the fact that COMCAST has decided to pull the rug out from under us all. I think the FCC and FTC would be interested in this. Maybe, they could reverse the decision to cancel NORTON. The software is over priced, and most Americans can't continue paying these prices. COMCAST makes millions of dollars from it's customers, they could do this, as they have been providing a free product for several years, why now? Most people are suffering from the Pandamic, out of jobs, schooling their kids on line. Why Now? It's grossly irresponsible. I may reconsider moving to another Internet provider. Wake up COMCAST. You will suffer if you take this service away.😡

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I wonder, and I really hope so, if Comcast management ever read our forum inputs so thay can feel and understand our pain, suffering and utter frustrations with their horrible, terrible and aggravatingly poor and lousy company.

I wonder how do Comcast ownership and executives sleep at nights knowing all the terrible things that they do to us, their poor and suffering customers.

I would like very much be able to say to their ugly faces where they can go.

I hate cheap and disgusting Comcast.