Community Forum

Download link to Norton is broken!!!

New Poster

Download link to Norton is broken!!!

Your link to download Norton is broken....nice work

https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/products-and-services/norton-security-online/

New Poster

Re: Download link to Norton is broken!!!

20 Views and no resolution. Anyone have some insight? 

Gold Problem Solver

The link you posted and the "Get Norton Security Online" link on that page work for me. Which link are you having trouble with, and what does "broken" mean exactly? Any error messages? What browser are you using? What OS? The more details you can provide, the better.

New Poster

Sorry, we couldn't find that page.

The page you are looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Suggested Actions

• Please check the address (URL) you entered for proper spelling. Make sure that no capital letters or spaces are used.
  • You may find what you're looking for by visiting the my.xfinity.com homepage or the site map.

Still need help? Let us know.

Expert

@jjevans

The link also works for me.  Are you signed in at the time you're trying to access the page? Have you cleared your browser cache?

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the link to Download Norton Security.  Are you having the same problem accessing the page?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!

@jjevans

Which browser are you using?

What is your operating system?

Are you logged into your Primary Comcast Account?

Are you connected through your residential modem?

Have you gotten it sorted with the info provided by others?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!