Community Forum

Comcast XFi own security programs

New Poster

Comcast XFi own security programs

Is there a way Comcast could create their own antivirus anti-spyware program to scan all the computers not just the common areas
cardcaptorsfan
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Comcast XFi own security programs

Well they do have xFi Advanced Security, $5.99 a month or included with xFi Advantage for $15 a month (or more depending on speed tier). This is supposed to protect your whole network, regardless of protection on individual devices.

As far as I know this is still a third party, provided by CUJO AI.

Official Employee

Hi there, cardcaptorsfan. Great suggestion! We always enjoy seeing feedback from our customers! If you have any other questions, please reach out. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

While I agree any feedback is good, why do you need this customers full name in a private message?

Looks like a general question to me, unless you want to sell them something....LOL!

Official Employee

Hi Paraniod. 

Oops! My signature posted on this one.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

No slight intended Martin, but quite a few threads can disappear down the "private message hole". Understandable if personal details are involved. Perhaps a summary of action taken and a resolution or not could be posted after the fact...  Smiley Happy