Community Forum

Blocked by Snapfish

Highlighted
New Poster

Blocked by Snapfish

Even though I have more than one virus protector installed and updated, when I tried to check out on Snapfish I got a giant "you been blocked" screen and the following information.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5a13cf129e6bae00  Your IP: 2601:19b:8200:db70:59d5:9730:769f:d1f6
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Blocked by Snapfish

@savy63 wrote:
Even though I have more than one virus protector installed and updated, when I tried to check out on Snapfish I got a giant "you been blocked" screen and the following information.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5a13cf129e6bae00  Your IP: 2601:19b:8200:db70:59d5:9730:769f:d1f6

Is that a Comcast/Xfinity security message or an alert from one of your 'virus protectorrs'?

Found this with a search: https://community.cloudflare.com/t/wheres-cloudflare-ray-id-search/134779

where you can get more info on the specific ID number.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Blocked by Snapfish

.@savy63

FYI. If you are using more than one *real time* anti-virus program simultaneously, you shouldn't. They can conflict with each other and leave you even less protected..

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!