Community Forum

Advanced security blocking safe sites - Need to whitelist domain

Highlighted
New Poster

Advanced security blocking safe sites - Need to whitelist domain

My Company recruiting site is being blocked for Comcast clients trying to visit the site.

The safebrowse.io message comes up to SOME Comcast customers visiting the site. The issue is consistent in some areas, we have reports of disabling the Advance Security works, but we cannot force every visitor to do so. We also have the Advanced Security option on our end enable and cannot view the website unless we use another DNS system other than Comcast.

We searched for the IP address and domain in tools like https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check and cannot find any information about our domain or IP being flag as blocked anywhere.

HOW CAN WE GET OUR DOMAIN WHITELISTED?

The below instructions are not the solution; we cannot force Comcast customers to disable from their side to view our webside.

------CANNOT USE THIS----- NOT A SOLUTION---------

You can disable the Advanced Security feature in xFi by navigating to More and selecting My Services. From here, select Disable under xFi Advanced Security and follow the on screen prompts. Once disabled, you will lose 24/7 threat monitoring and real-time reporting on your home network."

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Advanced security blocking safe sites - Need to whitelist domain

Try contacting this team about it;

Comcast Customer Security Assurance.

Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week

Good luck !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!