Community Forum

New Xfinity Forum Badges

Administrator

New Xfinity Forum Badges

As of 04/25/18, you will notice new Xfinity Forum badges. These badges will be in addition to our existing badges and will be awarded for performing new actions within the community.

XKB.png

Knowledge Base Badges:

Our Knowledge Base is an area in the community where our most active, well written posts live. The Knowledge Base is important for the community as it collects the best forum posts in one place so they are easily accessible and searchable (similar to a library of curated content). You will be able to easily identify these articles in the community as they have the word ANSWERED at the beginning of the title.

These articles come directly from posts in the community and can be authored by any registered forum user. For every article you help author, you will listed as a contributor right on that article. The more articles you contribute to, the more badges you will receive.

Unified.png

Unified Badges:

Unified badges are our most exciting badges yet. They require you to complete all of our most important forum actions to receive them. This means that you must be actively posting, replying to others, having your replies marked as the Best Answer on a post, receive kudos from the community, and contribute to Knowledge Base articles.

These badges will be a little more difficult to receive than other badges, but they are much more rewarding. We welcome you to actively participate in the community in different ways so you can be awarded these new badges.

Good Luck!!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Tags (1)
Contributor

Question about Forum

I received this "1st XKB Article" badge ("Congrats on your 1st XKB article! A knowledge base article has been created using your contributions. We appreciate and thank you!"). Where do I go to see which article it is?

Administrator

Re: Question about Forum

@and_youf,

Thank you for posting your question. You can find our complete collection of Xfinity Knowledge Base articles here. Take a look at the "Contributors" located on every Xfinity Knowledge Base article. 

Knowledge Base Contributor.JPG

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

I don't see any that are really recent or with my username in them?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

@and_youf,

Did you ever locate that article you contributed to from the listing of 80 articles?

Just curious..  Smiley Wink

Expert

I never found my name listed when I got my badge. Having the badge is good enough.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

Howdy! Nope, never found the article and there aren't that many on there. No idea what I could have added. Another mystery.

Administrator

@MNtundraRET & @and_youf,

I apologize for the confusion, the badge you received for a Knowledge Base contribution may have been an error with our system. It has since been corrected and you will notice that badge is not displaying on your profile.

Again, we apologize for the confusion. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Expert

Win a few. Loose a few. Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Problem Solver

@and_youf

@MNtundraRET

Bummer, but nice to know, even if it was an error.  Unanswered questions & problems drive me crazy.    

ciao, bj

Contributor

@MNtundraRET wrote:

@BlueJay wrote:

@MNtundraRET

Bummer, but nice to know, even if it was an error.  Unanswered questions & problems drive me crazy.    

ciao, bj

Ha, we should have stayed quiet and kept our badges that one is rare. Agreed, I don't like a mystery or uncertainty either. It was funny because I just joined and hadn't contributed anything that belongs in a KB article. Now over at Logitech; they owe me some sort of badge for figuring out an ongoing issue.