Community Forum

head phones

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
New Poster

head phones

I have 2 TV's and 2 headphone sets. Both headphone sets work with the main TV. Neither works with second TV. TV is a few months old. I am hearing impaired like the headphones more than CC. Suggestions and solutions wlcome.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: head phones

@TD73 wrote:

I have 2 TV's and 2 headphone sets. Both headphone sets work with the main TV. Neither works with second TV. TV is a few months old. I am hearing impaired like the headphones more than CC. Suggestions and solutions wlcome.

That doesn't sound like an X1 issue unless you have the X1 4K DVR.  

Check the settings in your second TV for headphones.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Expert

Re: head phones

@TD73 wrote:

Check the manual for your second tv. You may have to change a setting on the tv to switch from tv speakers to the headphones.