Community Forum

Weemote X

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
New Poster

Weemote X

Alzheimer's remote. Can't get it programmed with XiD-P box. It is what she is used to. I need it to work.
Expert

Re: Weemote X

@Dot1920 wrote:
Alzheimer's remote. Can't get it programmed with XiD-P box. It is what she is used to. I need it to work.

based on help/support page for weemote x https://support.weemote.com/hc/en-us/articles/216246206-weemote-X-Complete-Device-Code-List-PDF- code 307 and 308 may work. Comcast does not support non-comcast supplied equipment.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I tried those....thanks
Official Employee

Hi there, Dot1920. 

Was that able to fix it? 

I want to make sure that worked for you!

If you need any other help, please let me know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

No
Official Employee

@Dot1920 - Have you tried to reach out to Weemote support and see if they can assist? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Yes. They say my box will only read rf. Remote is ir
Official Employee

Understood! Do they have a model that is similar to the one she had? 

Official Employee

@Dot1920

I wanted to touch base before I close out your post. Did you have any other questions?