Community Forum

Repositioning Closed Caption

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
Contributor

Repositioning Closed Caption

Hello - I have closed captioning turned on for one of my TV sets. I would like to move the letters to the top left corner but they are currently at the middle bottom. I don't see an option to move the letters. Can someone please advise? Thank you.

Expert

Re: Repositioning Closed Caption

@OldTVGuide wrote:

Hello - I have closed captioning turned on for one of my TV sets. I would like to move the letters to the top left corner but they are currently at the middle bottom. I don't see an option to move the letters. Can someone please advise? Thank you.

Hi, I moved your post to the accessibility area of the forum.  Caption location is done by the producers of programming. They have to follow the established rules as to timing and location. There are adjustments to the display of the captions by not the location. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!