Community Forum

New Broadcast Blue indicator in Channel Guide now Gray???

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
Frequent Visitor

New Broadcast Blue indicator in Channel Guide now Gray???

"New Episode " bright blue indicator box in Channel Guide now gray? Now, we  can't tell the new from the repeats!!!!

Are you nuts???

Official Employee

Re: New Broadcast Blue indicator in Channel Guide now Gray???

Hello, deedlejfe! 

I'm sorry to hear this new change is not working well for you. I really appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass it along to be taken into consideration for future updates. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I really think you should escalate this to the "Acessability Team" that has Federal requiremants for the sight limited. Their is a compliance issue here...

Thank you.

Official Employee

You're welcome, deedlejfe. Customer feedback is important as we strive to provide the best experience for our customers. I have passed along your concerns.  Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. We are always here to help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!