Community Forum

Closed caption

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
New Poster

Closed caption

I cannot make my closed captioning work.. I have gone into settings but it says closed captioning is on
Official Employee

Re: Closed caption

Hello @Kate1891, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We definitely want to get this Closed Caption function properly working on your end. Just to confirm, are you experiencing this on all programming? Also, do you have CC disabled on your TV? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Closed caption

@Kate1891, I have not heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. If you still need assistance with this Closed Captioning concern, please send me a Private Message including your name. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!