Community Forum

Bluetooth generator

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
Regular Visitor

Bluetooth generator

Connect bluetooth generator to X1infinity box so hard of hearing person can hear the tv

Expert

Re: Bluetooth generator

claver22 wrote:

Connect bluetooth generator to X1infinity box so hard of hearing person can hear the tv

X1 boxes have no Bluetooth capabilities.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Gold Problem Solver

claver22 wrote: Connect bluetooth generator to X1infinity box so hard of hearing person can hear the tv

Please post the brand name and model number of the "bluetooth generator".

New Poster

The x1 boxes now have Bluetooth!!
Expert

Therealjdizzle wrote:
The x1 boxes now have Bluetooth!!

actually what we've been told is that the DVR Xg1v4 has a bluetooth connection for headphones and perhaps other audio devices.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

My Father in law is very happy with his unit

Phonak TVLink2 Base Station TV Link II

Available on Ebay.  If yout TV does not have a phono output you will also need to buyan optical cable.

Note: when in Bluetooth mode nothing else is heard.