bakerrr6's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 25, 2020 8:00 AM

Packet loss/ lagging connection

For around the past week i have been unable to play first person shooters. i at first thought it was just a lag in the system so i played less until the issue was resolved. its been a whole week and nothing less. next, i ran a ping plotter and have seen no packet loss from my pc to my modem, my modem to the local server, local server on until around the 4th ping, this is where the packet loss seems to be happening. just wondering if anyone else sees that

2001:558:3:2d6::1  be-33112-cs01.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net

96.110.42.233   be-33132-cs03.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net

68.86.176.241    ae-27-ar02.nashville.tn.nash.comcast.net

may seem to be experiencing packet loss. i know i can't do much but wait. i would just like to hear that these issues are known and are being resolved accordingly and effeciently.

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

I'm getting my packet loss as the 350ecermak.il.ibone.comast hop as well.  Very intermittent happens just long enough to interrupt play.  Every 5 to 20 minutes.  Local Xfinity has not been able to help.  I'm not sure who to elevate to.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

I think with this at&t bombing in nashville it’s directing their focus elsewhere. Which is understandable now. But it has been an issue for several weeks. It would be nice for them to just say yes we see that we are bottle necked here and fixing it rather then saying well have you tried unplugging your router for 30 sec.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

This has been happening to me for WEEKS now, they need to fix this. Online games are unplayable right now. So fustrating.

New to the Community?

Start Here