corywi2021's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 17, 2021 8:00 PM

Now your blocking Parler?

I can only access Parler on my Mobile connection? Time to shop for a new ISP!

Responses

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 d ago

I just got home and signed my phone into my wifi network, and suddenly, I get an error message saying that it can't resolve the address api.parler.com.  The very first thing I thought of was that the service provider was pulling a Google move.  If this is the case, I'm in complete agreement with you.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 d ago

Interesting that is also show three responses, but only mine can be read.  Welcome to Orwell's Nightmare.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 d ago

I think AT&T is putting in fiber in my neighborhood at this moment, as much as I don’t like their customer service, I’d switch in a minute if this deliberate blocking keeps happening on Xfinity.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 d ago

Why are you playing the game of blocking... there are other options for internet. Wake up. Your money comes from ordinary customers who may be sending their money elsewhere soon. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Because thats how China makes money off their little people. Corporate only lets the rich get richer and the port are controlled and made poorer unless we bow to their rule or join them. I can not believe the United States has become like China. BOHICA 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

I'm not able to access parler.com on my Xfinity internet but I can using mobile data!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 d ago

Parler just stopped working for me today and i come to find out Xfinity is blocking it. Time for a new internet provider. Learn not to interfere Xfinity

Pat (Ray's wife)

(edited)

Laurie3101

Contributor

• 

70 Messages

4 d ago

I just turned off my Wifi that I pay a lot for & now Parler is working!? I gave to use my data for one website? What is that about Xfinity/Comcast? I pay a lot of money for my services and do not appreciate you blocking websites that you say don't conform to your ideas! Seriously messed up! Wow!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 d ago

Xfinity Customer Support,

Your DNS servers seem to be having trouble resolving *.parler.com and it started sometime yesterday.  Using other publicly available DNS server options with the exception of Google's own DNS (not surprised), does not have this issue.  Is your company purposefully blocking parler.com with your DNS server configuration?  To other Xfinity customers here, I recommend you get on the phone with customer support and complain about this issue.  You can also search the web for open and publicly available DNS servers and configure your network connection to use one that works.

https://www.wizcase.com/blog/best-free-public-dns-servers/

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

133 Messages

Good morning @ and thank you so much for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our forums! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues accessing https://comca.st/3dqrCv4 and our team would be happy to help look into your concerns further. Can you please click the chat icon in the top right corner and send a message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle with your name, the account holder's name (if different) and account number?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Stop blocking Parler!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_dfa916 I'm having the same issue with Parler.  Did you chat with Comcast and did they fix the issues for you?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

For reasons unknown, Parler became unblocked using Wi-Fi around 6:00 pm yesterday 4.18.21.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

On the phone with Xfinity Support. The guy on the other end there says "they do not block anything". I have five devices that from my home on Xfinity will not connect to Parler...I get the DNS error ststement. My friends on Verizon connect to Parler with no issue. He is telling me Parler is "down". I have been on the phone 15-20 minutes so far. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

If Parler is down, then, how come we still get notices from it, what a load of Bull shiggaty.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I was able to reach a customer support agent and convince them to submit a trouble ticket to their NOC to look into the matter.  Hopefully they'll resolve it ASAP.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

You should not block any services. I will begin shopping for a new service if this is not resolved. 

Official Employee

• 

227 Messages

@user_744de8 Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out. I am not aware of us blocking this site, and I would like to further troubleshoot this issue. Can you please reach out through private message (by clicking on the chat icon on the top right of the page) with your first and last name, name on the account if different, and service address?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 d ago

I’m having the same problem. I will cancel if it isn’t immediately rectified.  I need parler far more than I need Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_0361b1 

i have posted this across parler/MeWe etc. maximum exposure to highlight the insidious censorship that is being carried out by big business. 

Again

Expert

• 

25.4K Messages

@user_0361b1 Are you getting any error messages?  If so, what are they?  And how are you trying to access the website? on a computer or other device?

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 d ago

I've confirmed by using Comcast DNS server at 75.75.75.75 with NSLOOKUP that Parler is no longer being listed.  This is censorship.

You can get passed this by using Tor VPN.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 d ago

Parler is now working.

New to the Community?

Start Here