Apicalforamen's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 10, 2020 6:00 PM

Internet drops out roughly 20-25 times a day

Hello,

I’ve seen numerous other people with this same problem on these forums, but the solutions never get posted (assuming they get DM’d by tech support and resolve the issue).

My WiFi will drop out intermittently throughout the day (all day) and stay turned off for roughly 20 minutes at a time (this whole process happens at least 20-25 times a day). When this happens every single device gets booted from the WiFi (laptops, cell phones, security cameras, etc.). This has been happening since I had the service installed 6 days ago and I am using the Xfinity provided router/modem.

A technician has been to my house and claimed he fixed it when he got rid of “noise” in an outside connection but nevertheless the problem persists.

Also, excuse my ignorance but it seems like when people ask for help they are required to post their “stats” if you will - how do I do this? (I am forced to use a cell phone most of the day since my WiFi is almost always out so I apologize if the answer would be readily available on a computer).

Thanks in advance - this is my last resort; every time I call customer service I get no where.

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

86.5K Messages

1 y ago

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here