tony_preston1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 12:00 PM

How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

I’ve changed my password and the person I want logged out is still able to log in! Please help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

Hi can you deprovision all devices on my account? I was told on the phone that this was already done before but I never got logged out

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

Can you help me with this? I called and the tech support thought they accomplished this but I never received the request to log back in but I want all devices to be logged out of all accounts I'm connected to.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

7 m ago

@asantev82 wrote:

Can you help me with this? I called and the tech support thought they accomplished this but I never received the request to log back in but I want all devices to be logged out of all accounts I'm connected to.

while you are waiting for a Comcast employee to respond, go to xfinity.com and sign in. go to account tab and change your password. on same account tab then select 'users' and verify the other access users have not added any other usernames that can login using their own username/password.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

@ComcastArlene  

Hello,

Are you able to do this on my account as well? I also changed my password but my ex can still use the app and watch shows 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

Hello,

Are you able to do this on my account as well? I also changed my password but my ex can still use the app and watch shows 

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

7 m ago

Hello @asantev82 , we have deprovisioned all devices from your account. All users accessing this account will be required to log back in. Please ensure to change your password.

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

7 m ago

Hello @GhillieK9 , we have deprovisioned all devices from your account. All users accessing this account will be required to log back in. Please ensure to change your password.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

Would you be able to disconnect all users using my account as well?

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

6 m ago

@smohith wrote:

Would you be able to disconnect all users using my account as well?

have you changed your password already? did you go to xfinity.com  , sign in, and go to account, then users to see if the others with your user/pass added others users, too? if they did have them change their pass or remove the users.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

I would like the same done on my end. I am trying to log someone off of my xfinity account so they are not able to sign into my account and use the internet. How do I get help

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

I would like the same done on my end. I am trying to log someone off of my xfinity account so they are not able to sign into my account and use the internet. How do I get help

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Let me explain the situation. All the users on my account are legit and I just updated all their passwords. The problem is my son has somehow saved the old xfinitywifi credentials on his laptop (I have no idea where that is saved because even if I forget the network he can still reconnect as the password is saved somewhere on the laptop or a keychain maybe?). I would have liked to be able to logout all users associated with my Xfinity account who are somehow using one of the users on the account to login to access the xfinitywifi network to get online. Can you do that globally for all users on my account so next time he tries to connect to the xfinitywifi network on his laptop he will be prompted to use the new password which he doesn't know and so won't be able to connect. Just trying to control the amount of screentime he has (which I can do with my xFi app on my wifi network at all but unfortunately not with xfinitywifi). Makes sense?

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

5 m ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

Can you please log out / deprovision of all of my devices in XFINITY Stream on my account, so I can log back in securely?  Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

262 Messages

5 m ago

Hello Rustyben! Thank you for reaching out to our social media team on Xfinity Forums to get assistance logging out of all of your accounts. It's great we can communicate this way. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you? To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastThomasF" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New to the Community?

Start Here