J

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Mon, Jul 12, 2021 11:11 PM

Cannot Stream Jeopardy using Xfinity Stream Beta App

When I search Jeopardy in the app like I normally would any other show it shows that there should be 12 stream-able episodes across 2 seasons, but when I go to select an episode it gives 3 dots like it's loading and then never offers any episodes to watch.  

I want to see the guest hosts!  Help!

Also, when I went to Help in the App it told me to report it on a forum that doesn't exist.
https://forums.xfinity.com/betafeedback

Responses

Official Employee

• 

90 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @JorieLees thank you so much for contacting our Xfinity Support Team via our awesome forums. I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced while trying to watch Jeopardy using our great Xfinity Stream Beta App. Are you experiencing any similar issues while trying to access other content? Also, any additional boxes or devices having the same problem? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@ComcastJorge other content is working as intended.  

Both Samsung TV with the App fail on Jeopardy as well as Daytime Jeopardy. 

I don't have a cable box hooked up currently, just wifi router. 

Official Employee

• 

142 Messages

Have you deleted the Xfinity Stream app and reinstalled it? I would recommend trying that if you haven't. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I deleted and re-installed the app and Jeopardy still fails to load the episode options when I click on the season.

Official Employee

• 

142 Messages

Thank you, @JorieLees, for troubleshooting for me on your end. Can you tell me what Seasons and episodes are missing? I want to replicate the errors to see if it is occurring for everyone or just on your Xfinity Stream app. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Search Jeopardy 

Click Season 37 (10)
Nothing loads to click an episode

Both Samsung Smart TVs 
Xfinity Streaming Beta

Version : 1.12.3

Device ID : 8569146262188044543

New to the Community?