floyd72's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Dec 17, 2020 6:00 AM

xfinity stream beta app

So I have been working with customer service several times over the past weeks on why xfinity stream beta  doesn't work with my samsung tv.  I have been told that there was a update to the app and that it now works.  If that is true then the update has made the problem worse.  Nice work!  Used to have to reset this app once a week.  Now I get the mess around with it several times a day!   Thank you for the help.

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Did they change the name of the App? I am not able to find it in the App Store on my Samsung TV to reinstall.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

No it is exactly the same. I would not be surprised if you can only access this “new” app with a new tv per a “licensing agreement”

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

I tried again & found it. I installed it again & its working for now. I will share here if I run into issues with multiple reinstalls but this time it seems faster in loading & navigating.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

5 m ago

@floyd72 wrote:

So I have been working with customer service several times over the past weeks on why xfinity stream beta  doesn't work with my samsung tv.  I have been told that there was a update to the app and that it now works.  If that is true then the update has made the problem worse.  Nice work!  Used to have to reset this app once a week.  Now I get the mess around with it several times a day!   Thank you for the help.

moved post to the stream app area of the forum. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here