jml.eng's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 3:43 AM

Video freezes on DVR Viewings of recorded shows on Ipad/Iphone

On DVR recordings, video playback freezes on IOS devices after a few seconds.  DVR palyback is fine on TV and Computer. This is a recent problem and quite annoying. I have deleted the apps and re-installed. There is no change in the problem. 

Official Employee

• 

233 Messages

2 m ago

Hi there, @jml.eng, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us our Xfinity Forums. I love the convenience of having different platforms to catch my favorite shows on! I can see how annoying it would be if one or two of those platforms were not performing correctly! Please rest assured, you have reached the right team!

I appreciate the troubleshooting step you have taken so far. Are you seeing that freeze with every recording or are you able to narrow it down to a specific show or network? Is the interruption consistent throughout the whole show or is the show unplayable after that initial freeze?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityValerie the issue seems to be fixed with no changes on my end. I am going to guess it was an xfinity internal issue that got corrected.

Official Employee

• 

73 Messages

Hello, @jml.eng, I am happy to hear the issue seems to be resolved and hopefully it will stay that way! If this changes or you need help with anything else let us know, we are here 24/7 to assist!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I have had the same issue. Video freezes on iOS while sound continues correctly. Noticed it for Brooklyn 99 ( Fox). I also tried uninstalling , no change.

New to the Community?

Start Here