XShanTV's profile

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

Fri, Sep 24, 2021 3:38 AM

Temporary FIX -Xfinity Streaming Not working in Safari

Temporary FIX/ Workaround for users who are having trouble logging into Xfinity Stream on Safari Version 15.0

iMac 🖥 Desktop Computer > Goto App Store > download streaming app > add Xfinity stream link > input your credentials 

YOU’RE BACK IN BUSINESS !!!!!!

EG

Expert

• 

89.8K Messages

1 m ago

Not "Community Center / Announcements" related. Post moved here to the proper help section.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

This worked for me, so the problem is definitely Safari-Xfinity compatibility, I’ve tried changing every privacy setting etc to see if that helped, no luck. I’m taking my computer into an Xfinity site to see if their tech people have a response today.

Official Employee

• 

245 Messages

Hello @user_784ce0! Did you get the issue resolved and are able to view your Stream app without issues? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 m ago

I search the app store for "Xfinity" from my MacBook Pro and get nothing.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@user_hf69s3 I am using Friendly Streaming. It's a free app from the app store and you can add Xfinity to it. I am able to access the site through that.

New to the Community?

Start Here