U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Fri, Nov 25, 2022 1:17 AM

Streaming out. Only shows 3 stations weather channel

In the middle of our Thanksgiving dinner festivities our streaming stopped.  Only channels we can see are 3 weather channels HD and regular.  And standard weather one.   I rebooted the internet.  4 different tvs some Roku and 2 Samsungs all have same 3 channels. On laptop I see more stations on TV Go.  But they don’t show up on tv.    

I’ve reloaded the app on our tv- but it’s not one tv and not the same app on Roku.  

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

13 hours ago

Called customer service at 2pm.  They had received a solution from their tech department.  I waited while the representative had to do several steps and run a program.   It worked.   She patiently waited as I checked all our tv sets for fix.    She noted that they are working to create a way to run the program for many customers without calls for 1:1 work.  This problem was a huge deal as she noted they got near all their calls on Thanksgiving for this issue.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

24 hours ago

I am having the same exact issue for the past 18 hours. Just called customer care. Did basic troubleshooting which did not fix the problem. Issue escalated to advanced department. Let’s see what happens. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@user_ef12a3​ This Is Total [Edited: "Language"]!! Ruined My Party…Ordered YouTube TV Again. Will Ask For Some Type Of Compensation 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_ef12a3​ hope they have staff to fix.  Maybe Twitter employees that are leaving can join.  

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

23 hours ago

This Ruined Our Thanksgiving Party!!! [Edited: "Language"] 😤 Off!! Ordered YouTube TV Again!! How Ridiculous 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

23 hours ago

Same!! So [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

23 hours ago

Update -  Woke up Friday - no fix.  Reloaded App -still no fix.  It’s on all 4 tvs so this isn’t a tv issue- it’s solely Xfinity.    I’m watching TV using my antenna.   And they are raising rates in January?  

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_821e8f​ 

still me -  tv lost internet all together at 9:30am.  Had to redo password on tv to gain router access to connect internet.  Internet back but still 3 channels.   How’s the weather?  I got that.   No favorites no kids no sports.  Guess the lost internet and reset wasn’t the fix.  Just lost another 12 minutes of messing with tv.  

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

23 hours ago

Lost it yesterday and still out.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

22 hours ago

Yesterday I did all the troubleshooting suggested. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here