sfeller's profile

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

Sat, Oct 26, 2019 9:00 AM

Roku Xfinity Stream app crashes when selecting Saved from the menu

As of yesterday I cannot watch any saved programs. When selecting Saved from the menu I am booted out to the main / home Roku screen.  I tried re-installing but it didn't help. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 y ago

@sfeller wrote:

As of yesterday I cannot watch any saved programs. When selecting Saved from the menu I am booted out to the main / home Roku screen.  I tried re-installing but it didn't help. 

you did not mention any error message or error message number. did you see them? if not uninstall the roku channel and then remove all cables from the roku device (power/HDMI) for 3+ minutes.  then plug in the roku and reinstall the xfinity beta stream channel and authenticate. 

sfeller

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

2 y ago

Already tried that... several times. There is no error message. I just get kicked out of the app back to the Roku home screen. No problem with live TV, just when selecting Saved from the menu.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

Same exact thing happening to me.  No error message.  Got to watch the game, man!!!

sfeller

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

2 y ago

I just talked with a service rep. They sent a signal to my Roku or modem/router (not sure which) and the problem was fixed. They are aware of the issue and can fix it if you call them. 

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Who do you call?

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Tell them to send a UDB refrsh signal to the streamin app. Mine works now. I declined the other solutions.
sfeller

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

2 y ago

Xfinity support / customer service.

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Tell them to send a UDB refrsh signal to the streamin app. Mine works now. I declined the restarting solutions.

New to the Community?

Start Here