Mare52's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 31, 2019 7:00 AM

Roku and DVR playback using xfinity app

I use xfinity app with a Roku remote (streaming stick+) on my Samsung Smart TV.  Works fine with everything except:

When I playback a recorded TV show and try to fast forward or reverse, I cannot view the picture frames.  The fast forward works, but I can't see the frames, so I have to look at the playback timer and try to guess where to stop and start.   I've contacted Comcast--says it's the Roku.  I've contacted Roku--they say it's an Xfinity issue!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 y ago

@Mare52 wrote:

I use xfinity app with a Roku remote (streaming stick+) on my Samsung Smart TV.  Works fine with everything except:

When I playback a recorded TV show and try to fast forward or reverse, I cannot view the picture frames.  The fast forward works, but I can't see the frames, so I have to look at the playback timer and try to guess where to stop and start.   I've contacted Comcast--says it's the Roku.  I've contacted Roku--they say it's an Xfinity issue!

perfectly normal operation. just advance 30 seconds or 3 minutes etc and see video. no previews like some apps.

New to the Community?

Start Here